SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The creation of a Palestinian State

Go down 
+14
Kazakhstan_Ale
Israel_Nevo
Iran_Rodrigo
Israel_Daniel
Pakistan_Andrea
Iran_PedroPaulo
IraqIcc_Chico
Iraq_JoaoNeto
United States_Roberta
ChinaSC_Vanessa
ICCUK_amanda
China_Rafael
egypt_thiago
israel_victor
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

The creation of a Palestinian State Empty
PostSubject: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 pm

As most of you might know, the creation a palestinian state has been discussed by not only countries of middle east but in all around the world, but the country represented by this delegate (Israel) didn't agree very much with the idea, but in June 15, 2009 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed with the creation of a palestinian state, but with some conditions, which were : "The Palestinian state would have to be demilitarized, with international guarantees that it remain so; it would have to cede control of its airspace to Israel; and it could be created only if the Palestinians recognize Israel as the Jewish homeland. "

For more informations about it : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/14/AR2009061400741.html
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Could the palestinian authorities agree with those conditions??
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 pm

These conditions are too extreme for any country to accept. Cede control of its airspace to Israel?? There is no way to imagine a country that does not have control of its airspace. What about the security in a demilitarized country?? I think that will be difficult for these conditions to be accepted. But I agree with the initiative, and it was a great attitude, of the Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to start thinking and trying to create solutions to this great conflict. There are still many things to do, but I believe that we are on our way to end this conflict.
Back to top Go down
China_Rafael
HOT!
HOT!
China_Rafael

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Dear delegates,

Those conditions are plausible to be created, since a newly made country with military and air space
could end up a threat to a few people. Israel's conditions are plausible, and I am sure that they would
be defending the Palestinian Authority of any threats due to the amount of military they will have in the
Palestinian Authority and in their air space. If this topic is successful, dear delegates, it will be the beginning
of a beautiful future, and a leap of progress to Arab-Israeli relations. Concluding, Israel has China's support.

With heart,
The Delegate of China
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Thanks delegates, for supporting these conditions for the creation of a palestinian state! once again, these measures are only to ensure Israel's security and not for infriging the sovereignty of the possible palestinian state!
Back to top Go down
ICCUK_amanda
Yeah!
Yeah!
ICCUK_amanda

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 am

Dear delegates,
Since 2000 1,441 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis compared to israels minimal number of only 124; 6,348 Palestinians have been killed compared to Israel's shockingly low 1,072; 39,019 Palestinians have been injured and only 8,864 israelis have been injured; 25,000 palestinian homes demolished- israel 0; and in addition the United States since 2009 has aided Israel with 7 million dollars, and nothing to the palestinians.
Obviously, the palestinians will be in need of their military and air space. whose to say that with palestine demilitarized, that the israelis would overcome the palestinians? i mean, MORE than already.
The delegate of UK is not stating a bias, but is only pointing out vital information for the delegate of Israel to anticipate- considering that the allies in your caucus are limited.
Cordially the Delegate of UK
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 pm

UK delegate

The Israeli delegation is aware that we have limitated allies, but, those conditions gave by israel are only for ensure israel's security! Israel promess that won't overthrow the possible palestinian state if created in Israel's condition!
Back to top Go down
ChinaSC_Vanessa
GodLike
GodLike
ChinaSC_Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Delegate of Israel, isn't sovergnity the most important thing in a country, besides the people? Isn't soverignty what makes a country an actual country. Truth is delegate, as spoken by Beijing's officers, Israel is an "imperial aggressor acting at the behest of the United States", meaning that Israel doesn't respect its own soverignty. But the thing is, Israel can do whatever it wants with its sovergnity, but not with Palestine's. If the delegate of Israel is finally agreeing with the creation and is indeed proposing the creation of Palestine as an official nation, then Palestine will be nothing less than an official nation.

China has always, and will always support the Middle Estearn peace process, if the delegate of Israel is actually proposing the officialization of Palestine as a REAL nation China will proudly stand by and support Israel.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Delegate of China,

Since a few years ago Israel tries to find a peaceful way to create the possible palestinian state, but it's really hard to try to do create a country with people who represents a threat to Israeli security. The conditions that the primer minister gave, are to try to creat a palestinian state that doens't represent a threat to Israel and not taking land from us. If after the possible palestinian state is created with our conditions and proves that it's a safety nation, then, negotiations would be done to solve the issue of the air space!
Back to top Go down
ChinaSC_Vanessa
GodLike
GodLike
ChinaSC_Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Seriously delegate, an UN reconized document regarding Israel wanting to give nuclear weapons to apartheid South Africa was found clearly stating the fact that Israel has nuclear weapons. Even if Palestine wanted to threat Israel it wouldn't be able. And regarding terriotry, Israel violated international laws by invading Palestinians land because of "geographical reasons". Maybe China is missing something out, but from what is understandable Israel is a much bigger threat to Palestine, than Palestine to Israel.

Once again delegate, Palestine can't be recognize as a nation if its not in fact a nation just like Israel, China and many others.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Delegate,

The Israeli nuclear problem it's not the question now... Once more, those measures are to ensure that Israel will have security, also, Israel won't attack the possible Palestinian state with no reason, and the conditions said before can be provisional, which means that later it could change, only if the possible Palestinian state would no more represent a threat to Israeli security
Back to top Go down
ChinaSC_Vanessa
GodLike
GodLike
ChinaSC_Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 am

Understandable, but how Palestine will protect itself? Because ALL states have the right to protect their borders and land.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Delegate,

I'm really not sure of how the question of security would work! But as Israel will "have" the air space of the possible palestinian state, in case of attack to them Israel would defend the palestinian state! But once more, the delegate is not sure of how would this work, it's just a suggestion! This would require a better view
Back to top Go down
ChinaSC_Vanessa
GodLike
GodLike
ChinaSC_Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Quote :
I'm really not sure of how the question of security would work!

Is the delegate being ironic? Seriously, if the delegate doesn't know how it works why it is proposing in a resolution? The delegate of China congratulates Israel maturity towards understanding that Palestine should be state, but what the delegate is proposing is in some way naive. And delegate there is a word in the Charter the UN that is known as sovereignty. Meaning that a country has self-rule, Palestine cannot be a state when their air force is from another country, especially Israel.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Delgate of China,

I didn't have a chance to talk to the other members of this delegation, but we will try to solve this issue!! But, don't forget that it is all about a possible state... The Israeli delegation promises that will work to create a possible palestinian state, but always considering the issue of Israeli security and trying do don't let the possible palestinian state unprotected... This question of keeping the possible palestinian state protected is still and issue on our resolution, we are working on it! So please delegate, if you have an idea we appreciate that, but if you don't have one let the delegation work on it... We still have time to work on our resolution!
Back to top Go down
ChinaSC_Vanessa
GodLike
GodLike
ChinaSC_Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Yes, thanks delegate for asking, China has, what is believes to be, a better solution to this issue.

First China would like to highlight the fact that, right now, the security of the Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip is the worst of all. The creation of the Palestinian State is of course the most evidence approach to solving this issue, and the delegate of China believes that, indeed, its the only one. Palestine must be created as soon as possible as an INDEPENDENT state, and it shall have all the rights any other states has in Charter of the Unites Nations. China sees Jerusalem as the most evident capital of the future Palestine state, though completely understand why the Israeli government shows dislike to this idea. Also China believes that Chinese Arab Meetings in Beijing should happen more often to solve this issue in peaceful manners.
And also delegate of Israel, China would like to criticize Israel’s refusal to freeze construction of settlements in the occupied West Bank. And point out that this issue is the longest one in modern time due to lack of cooperation from Israel side:
Quote :
“The reason why this conflict is long is the refusal by Israel of all attempts to end this conflict. Arab countries have done their job with the Arab Peace Initiative, which gives Israel security, and gives the Arab countries the restoration of their lands.
“But peace should be established by two sides, not just one side. If one side does not want peace, this will not be achieved,” he said.

As Ban Ki Moon said, sometimes it’s better to forget political instability and just work out for better and safer world. We are all mature to understand that we are not all going to agree in everything, but comprehensive enough to opt for the most agreeable.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Delegate,

I completly undestand China's delegation point of view! I have a few ideas to make those condition work for both sides and at least try to bring peace for this conflict, but still need to talk to the other members of this delegation... But we are always going to give priority to Israeli security!
Back to top Go down
United States_Roberta
Level 1
Level 1
United States_Roberta

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:43 am

United States is really satisfied and content with the fact that Israel’s delegation is proposing a Palestinian state. This is the first step to promote worldwide peace. United States is willing to help Israel achieve this important goal for the future of the world. If this resolution passes, Arab countries should recognize Israel as a state too and tensions between Arabs with others will diminish.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:18 pm

US delegate,

The delegation of Israel really appreciates that your delegation supports our resolution. We promiss to make this resolution as good as possible, to provide a home to the palestinian people, but always keeping in mind Israeli security!
Back to top Go down
Iraq_JoaoNeto
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iraq_JoaoNeto

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am

the delegates of Iraq believe that this conditions stablished by the delegation of Israel are too much. How can a country be settled if if doesnt have the power to control its own airspace? I hope all of you agree with The delegation of Iraq

cherry
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

The land of Palestine is for the Palestinians and the fact that Most Arab countries would consider a compromise while Iran Clearly states it will not. however the Palestinians should be allowed an army as this very army would control rebel factions as to air force, Israel has the second best air-force in the world and has proven in the past to be both militarily and technologicly superior to all its neighboring states as it constantly attacks them, what treat would palestine pose? All they whant is the land that was originally their`s
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Delegate,

Israel only wants to make sure that no one will try to attack my country, and if no one attack, then, if we are 100% sure that the possible palestinian state don'te represent a threat to our security, then, the question of the creation of an palestinian army and the air space question could be changed in benefit of the palestinian state
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 pm

palestine should be granted the right to be a state with total sovereignty over its area
Back to top Go down
Pakistan_Andrea
HOT!
HOT!
Pakistan_Andrea

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 am

What about Israel as a threat to not only the Palestinian Authority, but to oher Muslim countries? Doesn't it seem more likely that Israel will be a threat to Palestine, since it has the IDF to protect it, has settled in Palestinian territory illegally, and committed hideous crimes against the innocent Palestinian people. Saying that Israel does not to be threatened, it is more likely Israel doesn't want Palestine to unite and create a strong nation.
Back to top Go down
Israel_Daniel
Yeah!
Yeah!
Israel_Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Israel will maintain the position of not prohibiting the creation of the Palestinian State, under our conditions, which are clearly exposed:

"The Palestinian state would have to be demilitarized, with international guarantees that it remain so; it would have to cede control of its airspace to Israel; and it could be created only if the Palestinians recognize Israel as the Jewish homeland. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State Empty

Back to top Go down

The creation of a Palestinian State
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next