SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The creation of a Palestinian State

Go down 
+14
Kazakhstan_Ale
Israel_Nevo
Iran_Rodrigo
Israel_Daniel
Pakistan_Andrea
Iran_PedroPaulo
IraqIcc_Chico
Iraq_JoaoNeto
United States_Roberta
ChinaSC_Vanessa
ICCUK_amanda
China_Rafael
egypt_thiago
israel_victor
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Delegates, what is happening?? This forum has the purpose of discussing ideas and try to solve problems that are happening in our world. These attitudes are extremely disrespectful, we should all be treating each other as we want others to treat us. We must focus on finding solutions to the problems that are being discussed and not on offending delegates just because they have a different point of view.
Back to top Go down
Iraq_Aymeric
Noob
Noob
Iraq_Aymeric

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Israel do not be selfish, Palestinians have the same rights as your people. Many people are dying due to this selfishness. OPEN YOUR EYES!
Suspect
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_PedroO
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Saudi Arabia agrees with Iraq and thank them for their support.
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:59 pm

The creation of a Palestinian state is important, the issues in Israel will decrease, but off course what Israel purposed is not acceptable.

Thank You,

Kisses,

KING
king
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Israel must consider that they are one of the few countries that have not recognized Palestine as a country and that the creation of a Palestinian state would be a great step in order to reach peace in middle east, they are making this peace progress slow down by not accepting the creation of the palestinian state and continue to create more wars and political conflicts.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Delegates,

Tomorrow is MUN, I really hope that the discussions will not be like in the forum, the delegation of Israel urges for all delegates to be aware of the topics and not saying information without evidences. I won't even answer what most of you posted just because of my comment...

I hope you guys enjoy MUN!! See you tomorrow delegates afro
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Delegate, you are being disrespectful when saying that you wouldnt answer some questions. Every question must be considered seriously and be discussed with appropriate manners. We must have a democratic debate with everyone answering everyone's question, it doesnt matter how they are.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Delegate of Egypt,

There is nothing to answer, there are just statements saying that I'm rude!
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm

We must stop this nonsense. No one is saying that you are rude, youre arguments might have seen different from other delegates, they might be confused with your arguments. But as I have already said, we should continue with a clean debate and go back to what really matters in this topic. Discuss the creation of a Palestinian State.
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes delegates, some of the answers were stupid.
But this is not a reason to stop posting and answering questions, getting back on the topic, Egypt believes Israel should start thinking of better options for the creation of a Palestinian state, an independent and soveirgn country should have power of its air power!!!

cat
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Nothing is a reason for us stopping to post and asking questions. And I agree with my partner, a Palestine State should be created and with all the benefits that a nation should have. A nation has to have sovereignty over its lands, and is unecceptable what you prime minister asked for the control of Palestinians airspace.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Delegates,

We all know and agree with the idea that the creation of a palestinian state should be done as fast as possible, however, the delegation of PA have never participated in the debate and this is their topic :S
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm

The delegate is right pointing out that the delegates of the Palestine are not posting. However we should expect from the a great debate during MUN, since they have not started to show us they're point of view about all the issues that are occuring in Middle East, especially this one of the creation of palestinian state. We must find a solution quickly for this problem before it grows even more.
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:44 am

Yes delegate, the fact that Palestine is not posting is not an excuse, it just make it harder to debate, when Palestine is not showing any facts about any resolution.
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_Gabriel
Level 1
Level 1
SaudiArabia_Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 am

israel_victor wrote:
Delegates,

Tomorrow is MUN, I really hope that the discussions will not be like in the forum, the delegation of Israel urges for all delegates to be aware of the topics and not saying information without evidences. I won't even answer what most of you posted just because of my comment...

I hope you guys enjoy MUN!! See you tomorrow delegates afro

Delegate,
If you are in the caucus, the discussions will be like this and I will make you answer my questions.
You have no place to hide, Victor.

And still... I don't care what you think.
My issue is with Nevo.
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_Gabriel
Level 1
Level 1
SaudiArabia_Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 am

LEVEL 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

In our first day of MUN we had great debates over the creation of a palestinian state issue. Happily we were able to pass the resolution of the Palestinian Authorities, of the delegates Stephanie and Thais. According to the resolution from now on Palestinian will have a sovereign state over their territory, finally !!!
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Palestinians awaited this day for centuries. Righteous ideas benefiting Palestine were finally accepted by the United Nations. The Middle Eastern nations who voted for the well being of Palestine by ratifying the creation of the Palestinian State should be all congratulated. In order to fulfill the needs of all Middle Easterners the delegates should look with care and concious in all resolutions. Our people's life is in question. Palestine is now a State with sovereignty, however this is only one of the many steps the delegates should follow to ensure peace and joy to the Middle East communities.
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 pm

The delegate of Egypt agree with the delegate of Iran. There are still many things that we have to do to ensure that Middle East is on its way to become one of the most important regions on Earth. We have to be sure that every resolution will serve Middle East well.
Back to top Go down
Israel_Daniel
Yeah!
Yeah!
Israel_Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm

The delegation of Israel is in favor of this resolution if, and only if, the state's territory isn't compromised.
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm

What the delegate of Israel means when he says the state's territory. Because west gaza belonged to the Palestinians before Israel existed.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 am

Delegate of Egypt,

Israel was created in 1300 BCE!!

please, get a better information!
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:41 am

yes, but west gaza was Palestine territory, or no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The creation of a Palestinian State
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4