SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The creation of a Palestinian State

Go down 
+14
Kazakhstan_Ale
Israel_Nevo
Iran_Rodrigo
Israel_Daniel
Pakistan_Andrea
Iran_PedroPaulo
IraqIcc_Chico
Iraq_JoaoNeto
United States_Roberta
ChinaSC_Vanessa
ICCUK_amanda
China_Rafael
egypt_thiago
israel_victor
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Iran believes this conditions imposed by Israel insane, since the palestinian authority wants its own state. Which would be only commanded in all aspects by paslestine.
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Delegate of it is good to see your government is willing to stand for the Palestinians, however, the fact that your government supplies Hamas and your president makes speeches at their rallies seem to leave the Israeli anxious, perhaps if your president stopped his visits the Israeli would feel better
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Delegate of Pakistan,

Once more, Israel only looks for its citizens peace! Those measures ensure our security, as I already said, later on, if the possible palestinian state shows no threat to the Israeli security, the question of having an army and the own control of the air space could be changed in favor of the [i]possible[i/] palestinian state

Last edited by israel_victor on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Delegate of Iraq, the goverment of Iran will do all in his power to assure the palestinian rights are respected and will not allow intimidation or threats from Israel or USA to interfere in this new front of the Islamic world
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Delegate of Iran,

No delegation here is proposing a war, or giving signals of any threat, Israel only wants the creation of the palestinia state by peaceful means, meanwhile, the Palestinian Authority had never came up with a solution for this!
Back to top Go down
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

but delegate of israel your conditions are absurd, taking away the right of the palestinian authority from controling its own air space and having a military force. The only thing the palestinian authority wants its a state where their population can live and be controlled by their government.
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

And the Palestinians, living in the Occupied territory are not granted citzenship. As to the new bill your goverment passed a new bill that requires all non-Jewish citzens to swear alliangence to a "democratic and Jewish state" it clearly expresses that not all citzens are equal and some are forced to pleage alliagence to a Religion, something against the UN Charter and also religious racism. By being based on religion people would get treated differently and descriminated, Effectively second line citzens. Delegates, please add this to the extremly long and ever growing list of Violations of Human Rights by Israel. Delegates, could the delegate please remind me of whom else did this? Hint: Germany in 1940s and few other pleasant places.

Last edited by IraqIcc_Chico on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Delegate,

I totally agree with you, but Israel wants to fell safe also, but now, the delegation in charge of this topic is the PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Delegate of Iraq,

I undestood your point, Israel will do as possible as we can to make sure that this discrimination issue will be eliminated as soon as possible, but it wont' change the fact that Israel is a Jewish nation
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

True however, we must not forget the 1/5 of the population of Israel that is Arab, as to Palestine, unless they receive ALL rights of a sovereing and free nation, what is to stop Israel to intervene on the grounds of preserving order? Delegate the Palestinians are innocent and have been unjustly cornered and beaten, while their rights are violated daily, and there are serious war crimes, they must be allowed an army to preserve order and the PA should have authority over it NOT the Expansionist Zionist state.
Back to top Go down
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 pm

So why did israel brought up this topic since the palestinian authority never take any action on this debate?!?!?
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Delegate of Iran,

This topic was originally our, but later on our chairs decided to change and PA has this QUESTION OF right now, but the debate should not stop, and I think we should talk to the delegates of PA to take action on the forum lol!

Delegate of Iraq,

I won't say that Palestine are completly innocent, but I think that this is past, we should look for a solution and try avoid as much as possible conflicts, about the question of and Army, Israel would like to have a assurance that the possible palestinian state would not attack us, to save our population and for their own good
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 pm

You have nuclear weapons and the second best air force in the world, do the Palestinians have anything Close? it would be Haiti vrs. USA, they would be rubble within 24 hours and you would get the land, as the delegate can see a win win situation, they have an army you dont spend money to protect them either.
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 pm

The only way that Israel and Palestine will both remain in peace, by this, saving innocent lives, is if the Palestinian State is finally created. However, the delegate believes that, since every state is granted sovereignty over its entirety, then all of the rights upon the territory of Palestine should be under control of the Palestinian Government.
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm

The creation of Palestinian state would be mutually beneficial and the right to an army is a must, yet we must question what would be the size of such a state, what would be done about the fact half of the territory will be separated, last time it was done it didn't end so well in Pakistan. or that reason, the region Jerusalem and Easter boarder could be used to connect the two halves.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Quote :
The creation of Palestinian state would be mutually beneficial and the right to an army is a must, yet we must question what would be the size of such a state, what would be done about the fact half of the territory will be separated, last time it was done it didn't end so well in Pakistan. or that reason, the region Jerusalem and Easter boarder could be used to connect the two halves.

Delegate of Iraq,

Those questions of size and boarders that the palestinian state should have are a little bit hard do define, but I'm sure that the delegation of the PA will be able to do so... And about the question of who ever should "have" jerusalem, it's hard to say, but, the best option is to make as it was proposed in a previous resolution (I can't remember right now the number of the reso.) but it states that Jerusalem should be an international city, since it's a important city for the 3 major religions in our world.
Back to top Go down
Israel_Nevo
Level 1
Level 1
Israel_Nevo

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 pm

IraqIcc_Chico wrote:

Delegate of Iraq,
You are stating that Jerusalem should be part of the Palestinian State, Why?
First thing Jerusalem as a fact is not the holy city for the Muslims religion, the name Jerusalem is not even once sited in the Holy Quran, the Holy city that is considered in the Quran is Meccah which is located in Saudi Arabia.

Second thing historically Jerusalem was always the Jewish city (the City Of King David) it was NEVER, I will repeat NEVER an arabs city. The delegate of Israel recognizes the resolution of having a palestinian state, but not including Jerusalem, Jerusalem would be under Israeli control and open for all religions of the world, what we know that will not be kept if Muslims would control it, While Israel returned the control of the city of Hevron to the Palestinian Authority, first thing the crowd did was destroying all holy places for other religions, Israel will not accept this two happen twice, Jerusalem will always stay under Israel's control and this is not negociable.

Third thing is that the land which is called Israel is by law the Israeli's land since in 1948 the UN had declared Israel as a state. It NEVER belonged to the palestinians, all of the time even 2000 years before christ the land had Jews in it. While the JEWS were in the land the Roman Empire got control of it but they let the JEWS stay there. After so much things happened in between the Roman Empire conquering until the England Conquering,

You know who was always there delegate?
YES, THE JEWS.

Delegate do you also know for whom the UN gave the land?
They divided the land between Arabs and Jewish people at 1948 (No Palestinian People There, Just Arabs) but the Arab people didn't accept the UN decision and started the war against the Jews but unfortunately delegate the Jews won the war, most of the Arabs ran away to other Arab countries and Israel was declared a state.
Now delegate why are you thinking Israel should still give the land "back" since it was NEVER REPEATING NEVER of the Palestinians.

P.S: Delegate Check the map and see that Jerusalem has nothing to do with the two parts of the Palestinian Authority ( which by the way is being controlled by two different Palestinian Authorities, Hamas and Fatah, which first need to make internal peace before claiming something about Israel.

Back to top Go down
Kazakhstan_Ale
Noob
Noob
Kazakhstan_Ale

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:12 am

That last post is all wrong. Just to get the facts straight:
1. The Palestinian Authority has declared East Jerusalem as its "favorite" capital although Ramalah is its administrative capital. East Jerusalem, not everything. This because before the Six-Day-War in 1967 it was under Jordanian rule, not Israeli and was illegally annexed by the Israel after such event. This kind of action is medieval of conquering land and annexing it to its own state as well as deeply condemned by the international community and the UN Charter.

2. Its true that East Jerusalem is not the official holy city of Islam but it does contain very holy sites including those of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the Temple Mount.

3. Does the delegate not remember the Crusades? The whole point of that holy war was for the Christians to restore Christian rule over the Holy Land from the Muslim control. They were actually there for hundreds of years to a point where they were literally kicked out.

4. Jerusalem was never set to be an Israeli city much less capital, it was deemed appropriate that it would withhold international status to where it would pertain to neither Israel nor Palestine.

5.The GA Resolution 181 was actually passed on November 29, 1947 not 1948
The countries against the resolution: Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen note that these countries are directly in the Middle East and were all against the idea of creating a Jewish State in the middle of their area. Their opinions were the most important in this decision.

6. East Jerusalem was a part of Jordan in 1948 until 1967 in the Six-Day-War when Israel illegally annexed it.

7. The UN passed that resolution (in 1947, not 1948) declaring two separate states: one being Arab for the Palestinians and another being Jewish for those prosecuted in WWII and of course the Palestinians would not accept it considering that before that resolution the percentage of Jewish residents in the area was 7%, 52% of the land was given to 7% of the population, while the other 48% was for 93% of the population.

8. All of the land that Israel has annexed since 1967 is ILLEGAL. This includes the illegal annexation of the Golan Heights from Syria, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Palestine.

9.Checking of map that explains all:
The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 Images%3Fq%3Dloss%2Bof%2Bpalestinian%2Bland%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1138%26bih%3D535%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=464&oei=i2q-TPmJEY-csQP6t7jIDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=54&ty=69

Peace
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Delegate of Kazakhstan,

We apologize for our few mistakes about dates and some details about the facts, we promiss checking always our soureces. About item numer 4
Quote :
4. Jerusalem was never set to be an Israeli city much less capital, it was deemed appropriate that it would withhold international status to where it would pertain to neither Israel nor Palestine.

Delegate, Jerusalem in the past, by King David's time, it was the capital, and it was under Israeli control, after the Diaspora and many other conflicts we loose the control of Jerusalem... but as I already stated, I agree that Jerusalem should be open to all religions, and all countries to visit, and make any kind of religious ritual, but under Israeli control, so we can take care of our Holy land and not allowing the city become a mess.

And a brief personal question delgate!
Are you in Asian caucus or ME caucus? Because I don't see you name in none of the lists

Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Delegate of Israel, did it ever occur to you that an international city would be the only way to allow all religions to visit Jerusalem? The country of Israel is segregating Jerusalem into regions and has also disrespected Muslim temples by Invading Mosque and muslim Sacred zones.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Delegate of Iraq,

This is the past, we recognize that this issue was huge in the past, but right now, the PA is creating a resolution to solve this issue I think so. But, what Israel wants is to take care of our Holy city, but accepting people from as many religions as possible from all around the world
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 am

The idea of the delegate of Iraq is very good, since many religions worship the sacred place of Jerusalem, it would be a a very peaceful solution to open Jerusalem to all the religions, but being always careful to avoid conflicts that might happen in an area where different cultures will encounter.
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

The fact the Jews occupy Muslim Holy sites has been used as an excuse for attacks and making it an international city would make an attack on Jerusalem an attack on muslims as well turning the population against such attacks. the fact it would international would prevent the Israeli from doing something stupid such as the desecration of the temple mound.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Delegate of Iran,

Jerusalem, by the Torah has always the Holy city, while for the Muslin the Holy city is Meca. So, I don't see any need for the Muslin have this land, but, Israel would be open to make this city a place where everybody can easily go, but we want to take cara of this Holy city
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 pm

The temple Rock, where Mohamed is said to have azended to heaven is located there and it is the third most sacred Muslim city as to owning it is a Unesco Historic site and is to be protected by international law so it may remain above any eventual conflict that could damage such a place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a Palestinian State   The creation of a Palestinian State - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The creation of a Palestinian State
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next