SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To The European Caucus

Go down 
+5
Russia_Thales
France_Alex
greece_gabriella
Germany_Nilo
EuropeanChair_Tyler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EuropeanChair_Tyler
Level 1
Level 1
EuropeanChair_Tyler

Welcome To The European Caucus Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Welcome Delegates of the European Caucus,

Some of you may already know me, for those who don't know me I'm Tyler Simpson, and together with Max Gonxzalez we will be the Chairs of the European Caucus. If any Delegate has a question ALWAYS feel free to apporach me in school or in our after school meetings which will scheduled for Tuesdays. For those Delegates who aren't from PASB, you are also able to reach me. If you have a question send me a quick e-mail at mustangzd@yahoo.com. Hopefully this will clear up any issues you may have. The Chairs are here to not only control and manage debate but assist those Delegates in need.

The forum is a place to let loose ideas, positions, and even rough drafts of what could become a resolution for SALMUN. While you can debate and argue your points against others, please be respectful to the forum and the Delegates that use it. It is meant to help debate along, not slow it down. Please take a few minutes to browse through the forum and get used to it. It can be very useful unless you aren't familiar with it.

On behalf of SALMUN, the European Caucus, Max and I, we would like to welcome all Delegates to the European Caucus in SALMUN 2010! Thank you for participating here on the forum and we hope that this coming SALMUN will be the best one yet!

European Chair
Tyler Simpson
Back to top Go down
Germany_Nilo
HOT!
HOT!
Germany_Nilo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 pm

I am happy to be again at MUN, this time representing Germany, my name is Nilo Lisboa and I wish this will be a great MUN, also that this is one of the best caucuses!
Back to top Go down
greece_gabriella
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi, i'm Gabriella and i will be representing Greece throughout the 2010 salmun. I hope this years MUN will be just as good as last years, and that the European caucus will be cool.
Back to top Go down
France_Alex
Noob
Noob
France_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey!

My name is Alexandre Portela Chalhub and I'll be representing the French Republic. I hope we have an awesome meeting with prepared delegates and stuff.

Later alien
Back to top Go down
Russia_Thales
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi, my name is Thales Reis and I will be one of the delegates of Russia. I hope for a great Caucus and great debates. I will post more sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
EuropeChair_MaxG
Noob
Noob
EuropeChair_MaxG

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Delegates, as Tyler posted earlier, we are your chairs for this years SALMUN. I hope we can have a great time discussing and trying to solve the world's problems. I would also like to remind you that the forum is here to help everyone of you, and you need to use it, its part of your grade. I haven't seen everyone post yet, but i'm confident that you all will use it wisely in the near future, and i understand that it takes some time to get used to it.
And remember delegaetes: if you need help, just ask, we are here for you!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
France_Nick
Noob
Noob
France_Nick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:40 pm

What's Up

I'm Nick Martino and I'm going to be represening the delegation of France this Year. I hope we have some good debates, but most of all I hope we enjoy ourselves doing this.
afro
Back to top Go down
Russia_Muhammad
Noob
Noob
Russia_Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 pm

hi every one i am Muhammad Abbas and i will be one of the delegate representing Russia this year
Back to top Go down
greece_karina
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi my name is Karina and I represent the country of Greece.
Back to top Go down
EuropeanChair_Tyler
Level 1
Level 1
EuropeanChair_Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:44 am

Delegates,

The Chair would like to renforce the objectives of a Model United Nations. The main objective is to take an issue specifically occuring the country in which the Delegate is representing and find a viable and plausible solution to the issue at hand. Beyond this, Delegates are welcome to debate, share ideas, and lobby support from other countries.

With this said, please remember that it is okay to approach other countries concerning the Delegate's resolution. This means helping one another out and supporting each other. Please use this MUN to focus on creating plausible solutions and worry less about debating against others for the sake of debate. In other words, Make use of your debate time Delegates.

Thank you

Tyler Simpson
European Chair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The European Caucus   Welcome To The European Caucus Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The European Caucus
Page 1 of 1