SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!

Go down 
+14
China_Rafael
Sudan_Bruno
ICC U.S.A_Etienne
Israel_Daniel
SaudiArabia_PedroO
PalestinianAuth_Stephanie
Iran_Rodrigo
Iraq_Aymeric
egypt_thiago
israel_victor
Israel_Nevo
Egypt_Antonio
MiddleEastChair_Titi
MiddleEastChair_Joana
18 posters
AuthorMessage
MiddleEastChair_Joana
Noob
Noob
MiddleEastChair_Joana

Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 am

Greetings delegates, and welcome to SALMUN 2010 Middle East Caucus =)

I'm Joana Rodrigues, and together with Titi Suarez, will be your chair. I have no doubt that this is going to be a great year, so use this forum for your advantage! Formulate, share and debate ideas, ask/answer questions, post information and start getting ready for November. Remember to be respectful of others and make this the best year yet!
If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate in asking!
My e-mail is joana.rodrigues04@gmail.com or just talk to me at school!

Once again, welcome to the Middle East Caucus and I'm looking forward in making it a success!
Best of luck,
Joana
Back to top Go down
MiddleEastChair_Titi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you all get started with your research this week =) Together with Joana, I will assist you with any questions. Now, there has been a slight change of plans. If you want to send me an email, please send it to ana.vitoria.fernandes@students.tasis.ch

Feel free to contact me whenever you need. I hope we have a great MUN, and look forward to precedent debate here at the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Hey delegates, I'm Antonio Mottin and, along with Thiago Gatto, will be representing the delegation of Egypt. It is with great anxiety that we step in the process of MUN for the first time, as freshmen, but I'm sure that we will achieve success with the assistance of caucus leaders and fellow delegates. We have practiced debating for Mock MUN, in eighth grade, and I'm sure we can relate to the enlighting resolutions we have been engaged in that committee. I'm sure that, as time goes, I will have thoughtful doubts on parliamentary procedures, topics and resolutions itself, but for now, I just wanted to introduce myself and give you all, delegates, a warm welcome. Lets all colaborate positively into making this year's SALMUN the best one possible.
Thanks, Antonio Mottin
Back to top Go down
Israel_Nevo
Level 1
Level 1
Israel_Nevo

PostSubject: Greetings!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm

[b]Hey Delegates I'm Nevo Mantel and together with Daniel Alves and Victor França we will represent the delegation of Israel with a great honor and a great strength. It is an honor being back to MUN, but now as a Sophomore, and as the delegates of Israel we'll rock and since we have a good exprience on the MUN, we are less nervous and more centered to our goals. But since we are in the second year of MUN it doesn't say that we don't have doubts and that is where Ana Vitoria and Joana come in, both of them which have a great knowledge on MUN will be always there to give us advices, REMEMBER DON'T BE SHY, ASK!!!! I'm Nevo Mantel and representing the delegation of Israel I will do my maximum to make my part Perfect. lol!
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello fellow delegates Very Happy !! Here it's Victor Franca, from 10th B, as my MUN partner already stated, me, nevo, and daniel are going to represent Israel and we will work as hard as possible to make a great MUN and we hope all you freshmen to enjoy it also, even knowing that it's your first MUN... just remember it: Work hard and HAVE FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Hello fellow stutends and delegates, is with great honor that I, Thiago Gatto, introduce me to you as one of the representants of the delegation of Egypt, along with my partner Antonio Mottin. This is my first year at Pan American School, so I don´t no very much how MUN works, but I'm sure that I will be successful because I am committed to the things that I do and I will work very hard in everything. I hope that my first MUN experience will be very productive and enjoyable!

Sincerely, Thiago Gatto
Back to top Go down
Iraq_Aymeric
Noob
Noob
Iraq_Aymeric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Hey delegates of Middle East caucus,
Im Aymeric Ravache and together with João Nuno, we will represent the delegation of Iraq. In the past years, I already experienced MUN in seventh and eight grade. With no doubt I know that this years MUN, will be one of the best MUN that PASB will ever experienced with the main reason being that my chairs are Titi and Joana.
I hope we futurely have good debates and reach a constructful conscensus on every issue this caucus will attend.
afro
Back to top Go down
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Hello fellow delegates of the middle east caucus What a Face!!!
Im Rodrigo Pereira from 9A and together with Pedro Paulo Magalhaes we will represent the Iran delegation at this years SALMUN. I already experienced an MUN before, but this year will be my first year at SALMUN. I am looking forward to this MUN so it can be the best one ever! I hope I can learn new things this year so I can use them at them future. I also hope the other delegations from the caucus work hard and together with Joana and Titi we can have a great SALMUN. I will work hard so plz colaborate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PalestinianAuth_Stephanie
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello delegates, I'm Stephanie Mattos and together with Thais Oliveira, I will be representing the Palestinian Authority. It is my second year at SALMUN conferences, and i am also looking forward for this year's meetings to be very productive and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_PedroO
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Hellow fellow delegates,
I'm Pedro Oliveira and together with Gabriel Araújo will be representing Saudi Arabia. In the past few years I have participated in two MUN and i'm looking foward to do work very hard and do a great job as a freshmen in this one too.
Back to top Go down
Israel_Daniel
Yeah!
Yeah!
Israel_Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Howdy Delegates, I'm Daniel form 10B and together with Nevo and Victor I'm representing Israel. And in my first MUN, my group will rock. XOXO

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ICC U.S.A_Etienne
GodLike
GodLike
ICC U.S.A_Etienne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Israel_Daniel wrote:
Howdy Delegates, I'm Daniel form 10B and together with Nevo and Victor I'm representing Israel. And in my first MUN, my group will rock. XOXO

cheers cheers cheers

LOL! xD
Back to top Go down
Sudan_Bruno
Level 1
Level 1
Sudan_Bruno

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi my name is Bruno Alves and i will be representing sudan this year!

This delegation is looking forward to help any small nation stand up to the world powers that try to force their views into our third world countries (as they used to name us).
Back to top Go down
China_Rafael
HOT!
HOT!
China_Rafael

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Hello Middle Eastern Caucus members,

My name is Rafael Knittel, and together with my partner Thiago Vecchi, I am representing the Chinese Delegation this year,
but as some of you might know,last year I represented the delegation of Syria. The delegate of China would be happy to
assist any of the Middle Eastern delegates with any problems they come upon!

Best of lucks,
Rafael Maneira Knittel Wink
Back to top Go down
PalestinianAuth_Thais
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Hello fellow delegates, my name is Thais Oliveira i have had some interesting MUN expiriences last year both in Salmun and Bramun. I believe that the Middle Eastern caucus will have very interesting and fruitfull debates and my partner, Stephanie Mattos, and i will do our best to make this Salmun a wonderfull expirience.
GOOD LUCK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiddleEastChair_Joana
Noob
Noob
MiddleEastChair_Joana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 am

Thank you delegates for introducing yourselves! Soon you'll be starting the debates and I hope to see the same enthusiasm in them =)
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello fellow delegates and honorable chairs!!
I am Pedro Paulo Magalhães and I will represent the nation of Iran together with Rodrigo Pereira. I hope that during this first MUN experience I can represent well the nation assigned and that I can improve my debating and speaking skills. I am sure I will provide a lot of information and useful facts for the debates that will occur during November. I wish all the delegations very good luck, and lets get started!
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_Gabriel
Level 1
Level 1
SaudiArabia_Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello delegates,
I'm Gabriel Araújo from 9B and together with Pedro Oliveira, we will represent Saudi Arabia. I will work hard and do my best in my first MUN. Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Iraq_JoaoNeto
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iraq_JoaoNeto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:05 pm

I CAN FINNALY POST!!!

I wanna say that I`m very proud to be here representing the country of Iraq.It will be a great pleasure to work with the delegate, and my friend Aymeric Louis (rsrsrs). I will do my best to make my best when at the sessions and make this MUN an unforgetable moment in my high school years, and specially on my life. I hope all the delegates enjoy the moment, like I`m sure I will.

Joao Nuno Neto cherry

Back to top Go down
MiddleEastChair_Titi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 pm

delegates, as i have seen, you are all mostly sending email to joana! we will be answering them together - she has created this email especially for MUN. so whenever you wish to send emails, joana and I will answer you from the address she gave you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!   Welcome to the Middle East Caucus! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Middle East Caucus!
Page 1 of 1