SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visting School Delegates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EuropeanChair_Tyler
Level 1
Level 1
EuropeanChair_Tyler

Visting School Delegates Empty
PostSubject: Visting School Delegates   Visting School Delegates EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Delegates,

Welcome to Salvador's Model United Nation 2010 Conference (SALMUN). I am glad to have each and every one of you travel to Salvador to particpate in what will hopefully the best SALMUN yet. I am Tyler Simpson and I will be your Chair under the European Caucus.

I would like to ask all of you to please make sure you have done the proper research to debate in SALMUN and know your positions on all the issues before you leave for Salvador. Our Delegates are heavily graded on this Conference and it means a lot to some of them.

One last thing, if you could all please Post your name and the country you will be representing below for the benefit of myself, my Co-Chair, and the European Caucus. Thank you Delegates!

With that said, Welcome to SALMUN 2010!

Tyler Simpson
European Chair
Back to top Go down
Turkey_PauloT
Noob
Noob
Turkey_PauloT

Visting School Delegates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visting School Delegates   Visting School Delegates EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm

First of all thanks for the cordiality, I truly appreciate it. I am Paulo Tavares from EAR and I am going to be the representative of Turkey in the European caucus.

As to the issues Turkey will be working on, The Question of Establishing a Stable Government in Kosovo and The Question of Solving Greeceā€™s Economic Crisis are our main focuses, and the topics which we intend to propose resolutions on. However, we are also eager to debate the Question of the Extirpation of UN-NATO Relations and The Question of Illegal Immigration in Europe, since the Republic of Turkey also plays an important role on these issues. I hope we can successfully address the issues of our agenda and I am looking forward to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down

Visting School Delegates
Page 1 of 1