SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solving Terrorism in the Middle East

Go down 
+8
SaudiArabia_Gabriel
Egypt_Antonio
IraqIcc_Chico
israel_victor
Israel_Daniel
Iran_Rodrigo
Pakistan_Andrea
Israel_Nevo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Delegate of Saudi Arabia,

The Israeli delegation confess that we would not like to have to take this measure to protect our citizens, but was the best way to save lives from Palestinian and Israeli side in a pacific way, as the major goal of Israeli government right now is peace, but sometimes, violence is requiered in order to protect oursevels, however, this is not the way that the Israeli government would like to solve conflicts!
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_PedroO
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Quote :
but sometimes, violence is requiered in order to protect oursevels,

The delegate of Saudi Arabia believes that is extremely selfish from Israel to use violence against the Palestinians, that have absolutely nothing to do with these attacks, just to protect themselves.

Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Delegate of Saudi Arabia,

The Israeli delegation wasn't talking about the Palestinian people in specific, we are talking in general, and not onyl about Israel, maybe it would be required to do with palestinians, but not because of their nationality, but, because of their actions!
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_PedroO
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Delegate of Israel,

The delegation of Saudi Arabia would like to inform that the Palestinians is a group of people and the actions of few palestians can't be used as an excuse to punish all of them.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Delegate,

As I said, we would , IF REQUIRED IN ORDER TO SAVE ISRAELI LIVES, to kill people who are threats, but not because of their nationality, Israel is in favor of peace for ALL people
Back to top Go down
Israel_Nevo
Level 1
Level 1
Israel_Nevo

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 pm

SaudiArabia_PedroO wrote:
Delegate of Israel,

The delegation of Saudi Arabia would like to inform that the Palestinians is a group of people and the actions of few palestians can't be used as an excuse to punish all of them.

Delegate completing what the other israeli delegate said, Israel is the country which is the most careful with the innocent people,

first, Did the delegate knew that before every single attack Israel does it goes with a helicopter to throw pamphlets telling all the civilians to get out?

Second, Israel locates the place, from where the missile was launched and attacks this specific place.

Third as the other delegate of israel said Israel is not an offensive country, it is acctually Defensive since every single time, who starts it are them, Israel does everything for its people defense or security.

Delegate what you sited on your comment is really wrong and showing the uninformed delegate saying nonsense stuff that would only count as POSTS, to get a good grade!!
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 pm

This spacing is very confusing and hard to read.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SaudiArabia_PedroO
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Delegates,

The delegate of Saudi Arabia believes that Israel is wrong. Saying that Israel does not harm innocent Palestinians is somewhat hypocritical and Israel should be ashamed.

Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Can you tell us delegate, evidences of what you just said??
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 pm

I dont think that we must say any evidences. Everyone knows that Terrorists groups from Israel kill and torture Palestinina civilians and so do Palestinian terrorists to Israeli civilians. But this is not we want to discuss in this forum, we need to focus on finding solutions to the problems and not pointing who causes them.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Delegates,

Any injury that the Israeli government have ever done to a palestine, was if that person attacked our civilians, Israel is a peaceful government, but we sometimes must use violence to protect our people. The Israeli government have never done anything bad to any innocent person. And delegate, SOURCES ARE IMPORTANT!
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

I know that sources are importantes delegate. You might have got wrong my idea. What I am trying to say is that the attacks from Israel to Palestine and from Palestine to Israel are not news. But what we need to do right know is to find solutions for this conflicts, such as the complete division of the lands from these countries, Israel and Palestine must settle a peace treaty to end this conflict.
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:12 pm

yes delegate of israel, you can say that, but there is a very easy way, that this attacks could end. helping palestinians to get their own and independent land, like Israel have right now.
Terrorists attacks will certainily not end, but it will help a lot to lower these attacks!
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:25 pm

All Middle Eastern countries urge for a peace treaty between these two nations. We must consider that this war is not just harming these two countries, but it damages all the Middle East that is in a development process. All countries must stand together so that Middle East can become a much powerful area.
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes delegate of Israel, opening hand of this issue, of a little piece of land, and give independence to a contry will help not only the development of Israel but of other Middle Eastern countries!
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Delegates,

Are all of you aware that in 1993 Israel offered 93% of its land to the possible Palestinian State and they refused since they would only accept 100%?? Do the delegates think that only one should exist?? No only Israel, neither only Palestine, BOTH SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXIST!
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

I have read that Israel offered 93% of the West Bank to Palestine, but I think this is a recent fact. They stated that "The Palestinian side will only accept a Palestinian state with territorial continuity, with holy Jerusalem as its capital, without settlements, and on the June 4, 1967 boundaries." This situation is shameful, Middle East urges for a solution to end this conflict.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Delegate of Egypt,

Tomorrow on MUN I'll see some strong arguments that show that Israel is in favor in this resolution, however, not taking out some parts of Israel and we are going to show the reason!
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:48 am

Delegate, that happened in 1993, now Palestine will for sure be happy just to get some land delegate.
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Delegates, with all the respect, this topic is for the discussion of solving terrorism in Middle East and we should focus on it. In our first day of MUN, that was replete of enthusiastic debates, we avaluated the resolution of the delegation of Israel. The resolution had some good ideas, but there were many point that the majority of the caucus did not agree with, such as creating armies to combat terrorism, so the delegate of Egypt think that was fair that the resolution did not pass. I hope that tomorrow we have another great day of MUN!

Thank you,

The delegate of Egypt, Thiago
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Peace enforcement was the greatest flaw of the resolution together with prejudice against the Arab countries. Only if peacekeeping missions, which are not allowed to kill or phisically attack, are imposed the terrorism will be gradually eradicated. Violence will only generate more violence.
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Peace enforcement was the greatest flaw of the resolution together with prejudice against the Arab countries. Only if peacekeeping missions, which are not allowed to kill or phisically attack, are imposed the terrorism will be gradually eradicated. Violence will only generate more violence.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:49 pm

so the delegate of Egypt think that was fair that the resolution did not pass. I hope that tomorrow we have another great day of MUN!

Delegate of Egypt, The resolution did pass, but there were many changes :S
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:39 pm

The delegate of Egypt apologizes about the misunderstood, delegate of Israel. Some parts of the resolution did pass. In fact, the resolution has a great goal, to end terrorism in Middle East would be an extraordinary advance for our region to evolve as a great place. The resolution had many good points, but there were some things that the majority believed that would not be good for our region, as creating more troops to combat terrorism, and we lament for that. But the delegate of Egypt hope that we continue with the great debates that we are having.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solving Terrorism in the Middle East   Solving Terrorism in the Middle East - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solving Terrorism in the Middle East
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2