SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM

Go down 
+12
Pakistan_Andrea
SecretaryGeneral_Morales
USA_VictoriaLeal
Japan_Gabriel
israel_victor
ChinaSC_Vanessa
IraqIcc_Chico
egypt_thiago
FranceSC_Gabriella
Israel_Nevo
Iran_Rodrigo
Iran_PedroPaulo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 pm

DELEGATES,

IRAN cannot build nuclear weapons. All of the nuclear tests were made with the accompany of safeguards of the IAEA, also that iran doesnt have unough uranium and money to enrich the amount of uranium to 90% that the minimum to build a nuclear bomb. Another important fact that most dlegates doesnt know is that irans firsts nuclear plants were sold by the US. After the iranian revolution the government made the nuclear plants independent from the US making them create sactions agaisnt Iran all the time.
Back to top Go down
Iran_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iran_Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

delegate of israel,

if iran was israel it wouldnt be afraid from a leader threating its terrorist at israel since israel have more than 100 nuclear weapons and can easily use them against the leader if the he tries to do any harm against your country.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Delegate of Iran,

First of all, Israel will never attack any country without a reason, we won't attack Iran if you don't attack us first
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Delegates, be sensible, no one will Nuke nobody, the Country of Iran just whants to exist, certain no country will go as far as to officially ask Saudi Arabia if they have a green light to fly over them and attack Iran nuclear facilities. The Goverment of Iran stated the Oppression of the Palestinians must be erased from the pages of history, the misinterpretation is due to a mistranslation and media sensationalism. The president of Iran later stated that there is no force on the planet capable of wiping out an entire country.
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Iran has never attempted to attack Israel. The consecutive rumors that President Ahmadinejad desired to destroy the Israeli State are definetely misunderstandings. The honorable President of Iran stated once he did not agree with the existence of the state of Israel, which is completely in order, since he believes in equal rights for all of the people in the modern world due to the reason only Israel has sovereignty over its area while the Palestinians have not.
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

ICC Iraqi delegate, as part of the Iranian delegation, I want to thank you for the efforts in enhancing the fact that Iran is being misjudged. The actions brought up by the delegate are very constructive because due to poor relationship with the Islamic Republic of Iran, countries are trying to blame Iran for creating nuclear weapons, which are only prejudicial for humanity as a whole, as the Iranian spokesman Ghoulam Hussein Elham suggested. With the aid and the protection that the Iranian people will acquire from the clauses the delegate desire to be part of a resolution Iran will again become a peaceful country since the fear of being massively attacked for no reason will be decieved in the souls and in the heart of Iran's people
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Iran you should also Include clauses that obligates Israel to sign the IAEA NPT, for this would be highly helpful towards determining the future of a peaceful Middle East and world. This is all delegate can hope. This would in the end stabalize the region and prevent a unnatural balance of power.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Delegates of Iran and Iraq,

I think that a possibility that Israel could sign the IAEA NPT is if there is 100% assurance that there are no threats to our security, but as I said, Israel COULD sign
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Delegate of Israel, there have been a massive number IAEA inspections in Iran during this decade. All of the inspections showed that the nuclear program in Iran is certainly under the Organization's safeguards. Also, the inspections showed that the Islamic Republic is uncapable of creating nuclear bombs due to low percentage of uranium enriched for such thing. So, delegate, how come the State of Israel is not aware that Iran is an innocent, peaceful and virtous country with only the will to enhance the world's technology and protect the environment.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Delegate of Iran,

Maybe YES, Iran didn't have enough resources to create efficient nuclear weapons, but, it doens't mean that your president have never said that wants to take israel out of the map, we were threatned several times by your president. We want peace, but if required we'll use violence, but once more, Israel looks for a peaceful solution
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 am

Evidences showed that all of this issues of the president of Iran saying that wanted to take out Israel of the map are a misunderstanding, because he was only pointing out the conflict of Israel and Palestine, that is not fair that one exists and the other doesnt, since they are people that come from the same religion.
Back to top Go down
Pakistan_Andrea
HOT!
HOT!
Pakistan_Andrea

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Is the Israeli delegate know who Mordechai Vanunu is? It would be wise for the delegate to be aware of that name and what he did before the delegate goes around asking for 100% assurance.

Is the delegate also aware of where some Israeli soldeirs are being placed as of 2010? Iran's north-western border, Azarbaijan. Why would they be there? Israel is planning an attack on Iran, claiming perhaps to be pre-emptive, but Iran has done nothing for this military presence when Israel has a estimated an arsenal 200-300 warheads. But the fact that Israel had nuclear weapons and IS a threat is undisputable.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Delegate of Egypt
Maybe those are misunderstanding problems, but, it doesn't seem so, we hope that this was a total misunderstand! Talking about the question of one exisiting and the other don't exisit, Israel would like to be recognized by all Arab countries, and we have been always looking for the creation of a Palestinian state, the only thing is that we would not like to miss part of our lands and we would like to keep Jerusalem under our government, but leaving it open to everybody!
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Delegate of Pakistan,

We are aware of who is Mordechai Vanunu, and he has been in prison for the right reasons!

About the soldiers, we are only looking for our own security, we won't attack if Iran attacks first, but, after those pronouncements that Iran wants to take Israel out of the map, we can't just leave it, we are protecting ourselves, but we didn't take any huge military action untill now!
Back to top Go down
Iraq_JoaoNeto
Yeah!
Yeah!
Iraq_JoaoNeto

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm

The delegation of Iraq supports the nuclear program, since it will only be used as an energy resource. The threats made by Ahmadinejad are only threats, in which Iraq is completely against. The nuclear program has nothing to do with the war between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Ahmadinejad also stated that the weapons are for peaceful usage, and that Iran has no need to have such weapons, since it is completely against the country's religion. The program has being going on since the 1950, and has never caused trouble to any other country

cherry
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Delegate of Iraq,

But why does your country needs this nuclear program since they can find energy sources with the petroleum??
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 pm

delgate of israel,
You should understand that petroleum is a non-renwable resource, or a resource that cannot be renewed or can only be renewed after an absurd period of time. Infact it is a very good source of energy. But if the countries in the Middle East region are given electricity from the Iranian nuclear plants, then the petroleum usage will decrease, by this, stabilizing the concerns of a soon lack of petroleum in the world.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Delegate of Iran,

I understand your point, but, radioative is dangerous, if any problem would happen, any accident, would not only afect people from Iran, but from all Middle East, Asia and maybe Europe!
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:10 pm

I think that everyone is aware about how dangerous radioactivity is. But we must concede that the idea of decreasing the usage of petroleum is great, since petroleum is used in all the world and is used very quickly, we must search another sources of energy to prevent future problems.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Quote :
we must search another sources of energy to prevent future problems

I totally agree with you delegate, but I think that we might find many other energy sources diferent from radiotaive powerplants!
Back to top Go down
SecretaryGeneral_Morales
HOT!
HOT!
SecretaryGeneral_Morales

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Delegates,
Another issue that worries Israel is that while Iran is facing predicament under the watchful eye of the international community and UN, it just happens to be that terrorist organizations like Hezbollah, Taliban, and Hamas aren't under the jurisdiction or charter of the UN.... and being that Iran funds these organizations what would happen if Iranian nukes fell in their hands? they don't have to follow UN regulations... they do what they want, attack whomever they wanted with those weapons.. what would be of the Middle East then? Its not just a question of the danger in Iran attaining nukes but also these offsprings os theirs that could cause even more harm
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 pm

ICC Delegate of Israel,
The delegate of Iran is again reiforcing that the IAEA inspections never showed Iran had the capability of creating nuclear weapons. All of the questioning if Iran has or not massive destruction weapons or devices are useless, since the organization that is in charge of inspectioning only proved Iran had the capability to enrich 70 percent of uranium which is not useful for developing weapons due to the reason weapons creation depend on 90 percent enrichment rates. So, delegate, assuming that Iran will provide terrorist organizations something that does not exist in the Islamic Republic's environment is unexceptable and extremely out of order.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Delegate of Iran,

Just to clarify, the delegate of Israel, Andrea is from Security Council geek

About the issue presented,

Delegate, you should consider that the terrorism that the delegate Andrea presented is not an absurd, it's prefectly plausible, it could happen, so, we better avoid this. Also delegate, the nuclear program requieres too much money, and other priorities in the country request this money, so, it would be better for your people to see the question of if it's viable keeep on this project or if it's better a common wealth of your people!
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Providing energy to our people is of grand importance. Even the UN considers this as one of its main goals, providing environmental friendly electricity sources to all of energy-poor areas. By this, it is important to continue to seek the creation of electricity through the nuclear program of Iran even though it might cost a considerable amount of money.
Back to top Go down
IraqIcc_Chico
GodLike
GodLike
IraqIcc_Chico

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm

delegates of Israel, why is Iran such a threat after all? Since the ousting of the Shah all the world has attempted to eliminate their regime through wars, sanctions, invasions, they even accuse Iran of spreading religious extremism however the fact that The Al-queda and other major terrorist groups follow a totally different religion is ignored. For the west the Muslim are all the same. however it would be useful to remind delegates that we are not all the same, it would be the same as saying all cristians are the same, saying all Christians are like the KKK and the Lords Army (Uganda) are the same as Catholics and puritans, such generalizations are highly offensive as one should understand then judge, Iran is actually Shia a form of Islam that is placed by these terrorist as a top priority to eliminate and for obvious reasons Iran is intolerant towards them. These terrorist are in the vast majority Shi`ite and follow a branch called Wahhabi, that calls for the destruction of Shia Islam, Christianity, Jews, Atheist, Hindus, and everyone else. If any country is responsible for sponsoring terrorism it is the USA who, by buying Saudi oil gives them the money to export this distorted and mangled version of the prophets words, and to sponsor attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM   IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IRANS NUCLEAR PROGRAM
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next