SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reuniting the Koreas

Go down 
+17
Egypt_Marcelo
SecretaryGeneral_Morales
China_Thiago
egypt_thiago
India_Sarah
Russia_Muhammad
Cambodia_ManoelaB
israel_victor
Philippines_Pauline
Germany_Nilo
Japan_Rodrigo
Japan_Gabriel
AsiaChair_Jaap
Russia_Thales
China_Rafael
ICC Iran_Alana
North Korea_Tiago
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Delegates,

As it was said by the delegate of Germany, just the fact that putting the Koreas together it doesn't mean that it will people love each other, this unification, it could maybe is easy in question of government things, but the fellings from people from one korea toward people from the other korea could cause many civil conflicts!
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm

No one believed that the two Germanys would reunite, yet they did. The results were extremely favorable for Germany and the same will be true for the Koreas. The people of Korea are all of the same culture and values. The major difference is that some live in the north and others in the south. Reunification was recently rejected because of unacceptable terms, but that doesn't mean we do not want to reunite. Talks should begin immediately to hammer out acceptable terms.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Quote :
The major difference is that some live in the north and others in the south.

Delegate of NK, please tell me that you didn't say that!! How can you say that the major difference between SK and NK is their geographic position??? In the whole topic people mentioned GDP, culture, government, ideas and many other differences between both Koreas!

Delegate, I really think that you need more information about your topic and your country!
Back to top Go down
Germany_Nilo
HOT!
HOT!
Germany_Nilo

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:09 pm

North Korea_Tiago wrote:
No one believed that the two Germanys would reunite, yet they did. The results were extremely favorable for Germany and the same will be true for the Koreas. The people of Korea are all of the same culture and values. The major difference is that some live in the north and others in the south. Reunification was recently rejected because of unacceptable terms, but that doesn't mean we do not want to reunite. Talks should begin immediately to hammer out acceptable terms.

West and East Germany reunited because the people in both fought the regime and took down the Berlin wall BECAUSE THEY BOTH WANTED TO REUNITE. As you can see these are both completely different conflicts, not mentioning the fact that Germany was separated because of World War II.
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:46 pm

Delegate of Israel we lament that you, among others, have been the unwitting dupes of the vicious campaign of misinformation which has been systematically waged by the enemies of the Democratic People`s Republic of Korea. The Korean peoples deepest wish is to reunite. Delegate you are missing the point that all the Korean people share the same culture and philosophy. Our differences occur because of the embargo which has been imposed upon us by the imperialist capitalistic USA.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Delegate of NK,

I don't really think that the embargo it's the only thing that separates both koreas, because if was olny this, the unification would happened a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:53 pm

We can only lament your lack of inside and understanding.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Delegate of NK,

If all of the delegates who posted things in this topic are wrong and have a lack of knowledge, can you please show us FACTS that show that this unification would be good?? that people and the government really want this?? If you have those facts, not only the Israeli delegation, but all others would like to see it!
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I don't think that South Korea would like to reunite with North Korea, since this one is involved in many issues around the world, involving the creation of weapons of mass destruction.
Back to top Go down
China_Thiago
Noob
Noob
China_Thiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 pm

egypt_thiago wrote:
I don't think that South Korea would like to reunite with North Korea, since this one is involved in many issues around the world, involving the creation of weapons of mass destruction.

dear delegate,

The delegate of china would like to point out that even though the thought of reuniting the Koreas may seem like an absurd, because of the difficulties and such, the chances are still there, because South Korea is a democracy, and so many families have been separated, which may mean that the people may want this.
Back to top Go down
Cambodia_ManoelaB
HOT!
HOT!
Cambodia_ManoelaB

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Delegate of North Korea,
The delegates of Cambodia would like to state that if if these countries got brought back together, what would probably happen is a Korea dominated 95% by North Korea, which is why North Korea would want this resolution to pass. But does the delegate believe that South Korea would accept to be dominated by North Korea?
Back to top Go down
Japan_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Japan_Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:11 am

The delegation of Japan urges all countries to vote against this resolution, unless it is changed of course. The last thing the world needs is another communist country and another busted economy, like that of North Korea's.

VOTE AGAINST THIS RESOLUTION!
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Quote :
The delegation of Japan urges all countries to vote against this resolution, unless it is changed of course. The last thing the world needs is another communist country and another busted economy, like that of North Korea's.
VOTE AGAINST THIS RESOLUTION

The delegation of Israel trully supports what the delegate of Japan just said, it would be ridiculous to unify both countries under a weak government, economically and in the politics. It would completly destroy what SK have been building during those years!
Back to top Go down
SecretaryGeneral_Morales
HOT!
HOT!
SecretaryGeneral_Morales

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Delegates firstly, who would assume power if the two Koreas were united? Surely “Dear leader” Kim John Il wouldn’t want to give up his eternal reign and refuse new democratically held elections if that was the plan… It seems illogical that one minute, North Korea’s leader is testing missiles and aiding his 1.2 million soldier military along the DMZ, terrorizing South Koreans with his threats and the next, a reunification just begins to take place? The delegate of Israel doesn’t find it fair that South Korea may end up having to compromise with the jurisdiction of North Korea that has upheld an immoral leader’s practices that have led to a devastated economy, famished ¼ of its people, and clearly, caused a diversion of aid from civilians to his precious asrenal.
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Unfortunately, the DPR Korea has been targeted by a hostile and negatively biased propaganda attack for many years, the upshot of which is that many other uninvolved nations have been unwittingly and gullibly duped into believing preposterous confabulations.

Many declarations by Koreans of all stations support the assertion that, underneath any veneer, all Koreans wish to see their country united again, as it always was until being arbitrarily divided in half, at the 38th parallel, by the victors of the Second World War. In September, 2010, the President of the Republic of Korea, Lee Myung-Bak, sagely proposed the creation of a Reunification tax to help finance this project, analogously to the reunification of Germany in 1989. Lamentably, the United States of America and its proxies squelched this noble and laudable initiative.

The DPR of Korea insists that the Reunification process should proceed equably for both sides, with no outside interference; and with the prior withdrawal of all foreign, occupying troops. The talks should be as protracted as might be necessary, resulting in public referendums to hammer out the details of the new, unified country: the Constitution, guarantees of civil rights, stimuli to the economy, start-ups of industries and commercial ventures, reconstruction of infrastructure, and all the myriad, complex details of uniting two halves of the same nation, which have drifted so far apart.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

can the delegate cite its sources?
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
China_Rafael
HOT!
HOT!
China_Rafael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 am

North Korea_Tiago wrote:
http://www.korea-dpr.com/
http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

Dear delegate,

These sources don't prove that the people of Korea actually want unification, and even
if they do want it, they want it in different ways. South Korea might want it in a more liberal
way, and since North Korea is in a dictatorship, they might want it to keep being ruled by their
current dictator. Think about this, dear delegate, before you think that the people of both the Korea's
want this unification the delegate of North Korea is proposing.

With heart,
The delegate of China.
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
SecretaryGeneral_Morales
HOT!
HOT!
SecretaryGeneral_Morales

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 am

the site presented by the north Korean delegate is clearly biased, look at the tone it talks about South Korea and the western world, it accuses SK of being under complete control of “U.S imperialistic interests” and that the American soldiers will kill any south Korean that attempts to pass the DMZ..? Delegate who ever hears about South Korean refugees escaping to North korea!? They don´t, and even if they did try to access North Korea- NK´s foreign policy wouldn’t allow them in. This article was written by a North Korean point of view as shown in its title.
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Delegate of NK,

As it was presented by previous delegates, your sources doens't mean that people from both Koreas want the unification, neither under the NK government! Delegate, I truly believe that you should look for better sources and better facts!

VOTE AGAINST THIS RESOLUTION
Back to top Go down
North Korea_Tiago
Level 2
Level 2
North Korea_Tiago

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 pm

delegate of israel morales: of course im going to use sources on my countries point of view, not sources of my opposition.
delegate of israel victor: you keep repeating the same refrain, I can only lament your lack of insight.
Back to top Go down
Japan_Gabriel
Yeah!
Yeah!
Japan_Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 am

The delegate would like to restate:

North Korea's GDP: US$27.8 Billion / PPP $1,900
South Korea's GDP: US$832.5 Billion / PPP $28,100

Numbers speak for themselves.

The delegate would like to send a cry to all Asian Caucus, General Assembly, Security Council, and the world.

VOTE AGAINST THIS RESOLUTION! [2]
Back to top Go down
Cambodia_ManoelaB
HOT!
HOT!
Cambodia_ManoelaB

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 am

Delegate of North Korea,
The delegation of Cambodia does not believe that the South Korea would like the unification, they would not want to live under North Korea's control. The delegation of Israel has stated an intelligent point delegates, who ever hears about South Korean's escaping to North Koreas territory? Can you please cite your sources. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Marcelo
Noob
Noob
Egypt_Marcelo

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:52 am

the news finally arrived in North African deserts...

VOTE AGAINSt THIS RESOLUTION [3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting the Koreas   Reuniting the Koreas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reuniting the Koreas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SALMUN :: Debate :: Asian Caucus-
Jump to: