SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Research - GOOGLEALERTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiddleEastChair_Titi
Noob
Noob

Research - GOOGLEALERTS Empty
PostSubject: Research - GOOGLEALERTS   Research - GOOGLEALERTS EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Guys,

During my years as a delegate, I used a tool name GOOGLEALERTS to help me.

http://www.google.com/alerts

Go to this website, and write a topic. The GOOGLEALERTS will send you current events on this topic by email. It is daily.

For example:

If you write IranĀ“s Nuclear Program, you will be receiving current news on this matter. This utensil is really helpful! Hope you all use it wisely =)

Regards, Titi
Back to top Go down
MiddleEastChair_Joana
Noob
Noob
MiddleEastChair_Joana

Research - GOOGLEALERTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Research - GOOGLEALERTS   Research - GOOGLEALERTS EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

Titi is right! Google alerts can be really helpful. By tomorrow you need to have two posts, so I hope you guys can make it. Remember posts are for a grade! You can post about news, an interesting website, another Middle Eastern country, a conflict - something that can create a debate or make others consider such topics. Maybe take a look at the other caucuses to see what they are posting, it might inspire you! If you have any questions, e-mail Titi and I. Good luck =)
Back to top Go down

Research - GOOGLEALERTS
Page 1 of 1