SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SecretaryGeneral_Felipe
GOD
GOD

Welcome all! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome all!   Welcome all! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome fellow delegates, chairs and directors,

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the 2010 Salvador Model of United Nations. For those who do not know me, my name is Felipe Brandao and I will be Secretary General for this year's SALMUN. First of all, I am ecstatic to start working with all of you and am confident that this conference will be an immense success. Remember to use this forum to your advantage: put forth ideas, pose questions, introduce topics and get to know the other delegates in order to be more prepared and ready to engage in constructive debates. I will also be using this forum to assist you in any and every way possible; so do not hesitate in contacting me. Take advantage of this forum to better prepare for this conference.
We are now going to begin this journey, from the beauty of the Americas, traditions of the Middle East and Asia, to the post-scenarios of great wars in Europe, the emerging countries fighting the ongoing effects of post-imperialism in Africa, to the fight for justice the International Criminal Court and the concentration of power in the Security Council. We are now ready to prepare for this conference that brings the world problems to your hands.

To the worried freshmen: The chairs and I are available to help you at anytime, so do not hesitate in contacting us. If you have any doubt in procedure or if you are confused with anything, we are here to help you. Don’t worry that this is your first year participating in MUN, I am confident that you are going to do a very great job.

To the anxious sophomores: Use your maximum potential, confront the juniors and older delegates and show that you are ready to debate. Speak, take chances and put forth all your thoughts.

To the experienced Juniors: There is not so much to say but it is your year to rock this conference.

To the leaving Seniors: the dream is coming to an end; this is your last shot.

I am sure that this conference will be a tremendous success with our efforts combined. Feel free to send me emails to brandaofelipe_fmb@hotmail.com or talk to me personally at school.
Good luck to all!
Felipe Brandao
Back to top Go down

Welcome all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SALMUN :: Information :: Greetings!-
Jump to: