SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010

Go down 
+13
mexico_victor
Bolivia_Maria Clara
Venezuela_Mario
USA_Marina
Panama_RenataB
Colombia_WanLen
Mexico_Gui
Colombia_Beatriz
Bolivia_Kristen
United States_Roberta
ElSalvador_Bruna
AmericasChair_Mana
AmericasChair_Victor
17 posters
AuthorMessage
AmericasChair_Victor
Noob
Noob
AmericasChair_Victor

WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Delegates, welcome to another year of effective and triumphant SALMUN. As chair of the American Caucus, I am satisfied with the outcome of the delegations and countries. I look forward to hearing all of the exciting debates I'm sure you will all be engaged in. Remember, the process of MUNing depends primarily on passion and preparation, so start early on topic researches and get involved in current world news, in order to present accurate responses when debating. We are here to assist you in any concerns you have, so feel free to contact us at any time. So, welcome again, and I hope we can make this year's SALMUN the best one possible!
Victor Fraga

P.S: Tomorrow, we will be having our first Caucus Meeting in Mr Ronzanzo's room (203). Don't be late and I will see you all there!
Back to top Go down
AmericasChair_Mana
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Welcome to the 2010 Salmun Conference delegates! My name is Mana Goldenstein and I will be working along with Victor to make this year the best yet seen with thrilling and non-stopping discussions! So delegates now that your countries and partners were selected it is time to start the research. This forum was created with the purpose of helping you research and creating discussions. Remember to post every week and be respectful to your delegates, holding a professional posture is expected ok?

If there are any questions or doubts, feel free to send me an email (mana_goldenstein@hotmail.com) or talk to me at school! =)

Let's make this year's Salmun Conference the best!
Mana Goldenstein
Back to top Go down
ElSalvador_Bruna
HOT!
HOT!

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi everyone,
For the ones that don’t know me I am Bruna Milcent and together with Karol Quiroz we will represent with a great honor the country of El Salvador. It’s our first time at SALMUN and we will do our best to represent El Salvador. Last year we have been to Mock MUN and we have represented the countries of United States and United Kingdom. As freshmen we don’t know much about SALMUN but e will try our best to cooperate and have fun with you all.
Thanks,
Bruna Milcent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
United States_Roberta
Level 1
Level 1
United States_Roberta

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Hello delegates of the American Caucus,
I am Roberta Carvalho and together with my partner Marina Oliveira, we represent the delegation of United States of America. I hope we all have a great debate, fulfilled with different ideas and exciting discussions. My advice for the freshmen students is: research and research, so you can formulate good points during the debate. Let’s all cooperate and have a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Bolivia_Kristen
Level 1
Level 1
Bolivia_Kristen

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Hello Delegates of the American Caucus,
My name is Kristen Simspon, I represent Bolivia along with my partner Maria Clara. We may be only freshman, but I'm certain that this MUN will be a great one. My partner and I will do our best to fight for this year's SALMUN. Good luck to all the delegates this year!
-Kristen Simpson 9A
Back to top Go down
Colombia_Beatriz
Noob
Noob
Colombia_Beatriz

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello Delegates!
For those who do not know, me (Beatriz Silveira) and my colleague Wan Len Wu are here once again together, working with Colombia. The delegation of Colombia hopes to have a great SalMUN 2010 and that the delegation can fight for Colombia's rights, to help the country get better. The topic hasn't been decided, but surely it will be well developed.
Good luck to all delegations,
The Delegate of Colombia: Beatriz Silveira
Back to top Go down
Mexico_Gui
Yeah!
Yeah!
Mexico_Gui

PostSubject: Hey   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

hello delegates my name is gui and ill be representing mexico with victor and diego. Its a real honor to represent such a great country, and im so thrilled to have caucus leader as good as mana and victor XD.
Back to top Go down
Colombia_WanLen
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello Delegates! I'm Wan Len and I will be representing Colombia together with Beatriz Silveira. I am really happy for being in the American Caucus and I am willing to do my best in this year's SALMUN. My research of Colombia has already started, however I didn't decide the topic yet. I hope we have a great discussions in our caucus.
Back to top Go down
Panama_RenataB
Level 1
Level 1
Panama_RenataB

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi Delegates,
I am Renata Biglia, and together with Vivi Pessoa, we represent the delegation of Panama. We hope this MUN will be fun and have long debates. I am willing to give my best in this SALMUN! Hope we all have fun =D
Back to top Go down
USA_Marina
Level 1
Level 1
USA_Marina

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello delegates, I am Marina Oliveira and as my partner Roberta Carvalho has stated we will be working together this year representing the USA's delegation in the American Caucus. I'm sure that this SALMUN will be one of the best and I am looking forward for the engaging debates. Good luck to all of you and I hope we can agree on the best solutions,
Marina Oliveira Wink
Back to top Go down
Venezuela_Mario
Noob
Noob
Venezuela_Mario

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi delegates, my name is Mario Camilo and I represent the country of Venezuela. I hope you all a perfect MUN, with awesome debates...
Back to top Go down
Bolivia_Maria Clara
Yeah!
Yeah!
Bolivia_Maria Clara

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi delegates,
I am Maria Clara Soares Bezerra and I will be representing the delegation of Bolivia in this year's MUN, along with my partner Kristen Simpson. This is my first MUN, so I will try my best to learn as much as I can and to participate in debates. I am sure that we will discuss very interesting topics in our caucus this year.
All the best,
Maria Clara
Back to top Go down
Mexico_Gui
Yeah!
Yeah!
Mexico_Gui

PostSubject: Best Partner Ever   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Since my partner Diego cannot access to his account, I’m going to present his first post for him…

Hello Delegates of the American Caucus, my name is Diego and along with Victor and Guilherme, I’m representing the country of Mexico. I’ve done MUN representing the countries of Democratic Republic of Congo in 9th grade and Pakistan last year in 10th, and it’s with great honor to represent Mexico this year, wish all delegates the best. I would like to thank my partner Gui for helping me out with my first post, for some reason I cannot access to my account, I’ll try to get it fixed as soon as possible so we can all have a fair debate.
Back to top Go down
mexico_victor
Level 2
Level 2
mexico_victor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm

hello delegates,
my name is victor DaFonseca, and i will be representing the country of mexico with Gui and Diego this year. best of luck to all.
p.s. does spelling count on this?
Back to top Go down
China_Rafael
HOT!
HOT!
China_Rafael

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello American Caucus members,

I am Rafael Knittel and together with Thiago Vecchi we represent the delegation of China!
The delegates might be wondering, isn't China an Asian country? The answer, of course is yes,
but the delegate of China is here to offer support and help to any problems or issues any of the
delegates have, to make this a MUN a wonderful experience for us all!

Best of lucks,
The delegate of China.
Back to top Go down
Panama_ViviPessoa
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:55 am

Hello Delegates,
My name si Vivi Pessoa and together with Renata Biglia, I am representing the country of Panama. I hope we have a great debate.
Thnak You
Back to top Go down
ElSalvador_KarolQueiroz
Yeah!
Yeah!

PostSubject: Introduction   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi,
My name is Karol and together with Bruna we will represent El Salvador in this year SALMUN.
I will do my best to represent my country and to have a good debate.
Thanks for the attention,
Karol Queiroz. 9A
lol!
Back to top Go down
Mexico_Diego
Noob
Noob
Mexico_Diego

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Delegates of the American Caucus, my name is Diego and along with Victor and Guilherme, I’m representing the country of Mexico. I’ve done MUN representing the countries of Democratic Republic of Congo in 9th grade and Pakistan last year in 10th, and it’s with great honor to represent Mexico this year, wish all delegates the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010   WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO SALMUN 2010
Page 1 of 1