SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rough Draft of Resolutions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EuropeanChair_Tyler
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Rough Draft of Resolutions!   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Delegates,

As you know each Delegation is required to draft a resolution that will be discussed in SALMUN. With that said, the Chair and Co-Chairs would like to make sure it is made public that the Due Date of the rough draft of all your resolutions is Tuesday October 19th.

Each Delegation will need to send Max and I an electronic copy of your resolution through e-mail as well as give each of us a hard copy of your resolution. We will correct and look over your resolutions, give them back to you, and then work with each country on how to improve your resolutions.

Please understand that although this is a rough draft, the more you information have and the more developed your clauses are, the easier it be will for us to discuss with you and make your resoltuions better for the final grade.

If you have any questions e-mail Max and I, or call my cell phone at (71) 3369-1887.

Tyler Simpson
European Chair
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rough Draft of Resolutions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1