SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting Schools

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AsiaChair_Jaap
Noob
Noob
AsiaChair_Jaap

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:45 am

Welcome to all delegates joining us in the
2010 Salvador Model United Nations,
I will be one of your chairs this year.
I would like all visiting delegates, to state their country,
name, partner names, and school you are from.
Thank you delegates...
Back to top Go down
Afghanistan_HugoPontes
Noob
Noob
Afghanistan_HugoPontes

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am

Hey, I'm Hugo and I will be representing Afghanistan alongside my partner Tulio Jarocki.
I suppose some of you already know us from previous MUNs, but for those that don't; we are from the American School of Recife. Tulio is a Junior and I am a proud Senior this year. We have both been to SalMUN, thus we are very excited for the meetings, debates and social gatherings ahead of us.

See you all in 12 days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Japan_Rodrigo
Yeah!
Yeah!
Japan_Rodrigo

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 am

Greetings newcomers and delegates from other schools. The delegation of Japan is here to offer a warm reception. And taking profit of the situation, the delegation of Japan would like to encourage the delegations that come from other places in Brazil to check out the G4 Movement being proposed by Japan, and to vote in favor of it, though it only favors nations of the Asian caucus, and the world.
Back to top Go down
Afghanistan_HugoPontes
Noob
Noob
Afghanistan_HugoPontes

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Earlier this week, we, delegates of Recife, were informed that the spot for the UK in the Security Council was vacant and up for grabs. After some negotiations, I was chosen to take that spot. With that, I would like to renounce my role as the delegate of Afghanistan in this caucus. I wish you all the best of luck. My former partner, Tulio Jarocki, will still represent Afghanistan in the Asian Caucus with pride and dignity.

Seriously, good luck to all, you have some really good topics to debate there.
Back to top Go down
India_Sarah
Yeah!
Yeah!
India_Sarah

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Greetings delegates,

India would like to welcome the visiting delegates and invite the visit of all delegations in the debate imposed by India, which, in fact, refers to the request of effective measures to assit and resolve the Kashmir territorial dispute. Delegates, it is extremely important for each one of your delegations to express your position towards this critical issue that has been murdering 45,000 innocent civilians since 1989. India looks forward a fruitful debate where this preoccupant issue can be assited successfully, looking forward exclusively for the well- being and human rights enforcement in Kashmir.

Thank you all for the comprehension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Schools   Visiting Schools Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Schools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SALMUN :: Debate :: Asian Caucus-
Jump to: