SALMUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SALMUN

Salvador Model United Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you all!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Delegates and Chair,

The delegation of Israel as a whole would like to thank all the PASB delegates and the delegates from visiting schools in our caucus, which were Lebanon and Syria... The delegation of Israel really enjoyed the debates here in the forum such as the debates on the caucus! and also would like to thank our adorable, beautiful and lovely chair Joana and our awesome, charming and hot chair Titi for giving us knowledge and controling us in debates!

Thanks delegates for the debates, the delegation of Israel would really like to have other debates on the next MUN and is really sorry that our chair have to leave since they are senior and we won't have them again as chair Mad
Back to top Go down
egypt_thiago
HOT!
HOT!
egypt_thiago

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:07 pm

The delegate of Egypt agrees with de delegate of Israel, by the fact that the debates were very constructive and helped us all to have a much more deep vision of all the Middle East, and made us think more about the issues that occur there, which deserve extreme attention of the UN. The delegate of Egypt also agrees that is a shame that our chairs will not be effectively present in our next MUN. As the 2010 MUN is coming to an end, the delegation of Egypt would like to thank the chairs and all the delegates for making this MUN unforgettable.

Sincerely,

The Delegate of Egypt
Back to top Go down
Iran_PedroPaulo
HOT!
HOT!

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Since the first day of sessions all delegates debated and presented different ideas. However, respect was always demonstranted mutually. If a resolution did not pass the delegates that were in favor did not think it was incorrect, but the delegates could understand that in an international organization some are sometimes benefited and other are not as much. These sessions taught all of the delegates how to create measures for the creation of a better future and to open their minds in relation to different solutions for a long-lasting and important issues. If it was not for the chairs all of the learning and counciouness would not be provided. Thank you fellow delegates and lovely chairs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Israel_Daniel
Yeah!
Yeah!
Israel_Daniel

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Regardless of the country, I want to congradulate Thiago, Pedro Paulo and all the delegation of Iran of the awesome MUN they did and the awards they received. Overall it was an excellent MUN..

I would like to thank Nevo and Victor for the help in my first MUN. We did good, guys, very nice work! For me, it was more of an experience than a reason to freak out. I promise to the teachers, that, in the next MUN, I'll do way better.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
israel_victor
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
israel_victor

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Soh agora q vc vem postar man???

kkkkk, vc eh muita onda man!! qsuhauahausahasuahas LOL
Back to top Go down
Egypt_Antonio
GodLike
GodLike
Egypt_Antonio

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm

uhn! PODE CHINGAR CARALHO, CHAIR SE FODAM! hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you all!!   Thank you all!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you all!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SALMUN :: Debate :: Middle Eastern Caucus-
Jump to: